Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Sweat Today Smile Tomorrow

Dokumen Pribadi dari Whatss App

Wednesday, March 31st, 2021

How do you feel when you are getting gift? Of course I will be happy and I am going to say Alhamdulillah. I had gotten two gifts from Aisei Writing Challenge. It's very interesting because I have never gotten the gifts before but Aisei had appreciate the writes. The first gift came me, my daughter was very happy to accept the gift. It's as the same as the second gift. Today my daughter asked me whose was the gift? I replied "It's from Aisei Writing Challenge, because I wrote article titled Marina Beach". She told me "that the first gift yours but the second one is mine". I Said, : It's okay". 



Hopefully, the gifts can motivate my daughter. It can support her to write. I also told her to make blogger.com as media to present our feeling and thinking or daily activities. It becomes learning for my daughter. 

Thank you for the team of Aisei Writing Challenge. It's very useful for my family. It has high impact for my life. Good luck for Aisei Writing Challenge. Be great. 




 

2 comments: