Sunday, March 28, 2021

Be good Listening Be Good Speaking

Dokument from Hand Phone

Monday, March 29th, 2021

Family is interaction among mother,father and children. I have a small family. My family helps us to make our mind refresh. I always take care of them. I cook rice every morning, next wash my family's clothes, I have never stop sweeping the floor, I also always mopping the floor.

I works at Semarang 42 Junior High School. I teach English at my school. Speaking is as well as favorite improving language skills. I'm interested in speaking skill it could not as well as know about grammar but I may present my feeling, thought etc. I love speaking from loving listening  very much. I try to make dialogue everything about my live, such what did you do? When did you do?Where did you do? These questions are entry point to make conversation. I speak English at home with my children such as open the door, please! Would you take the towel? etc. I am very happy practicing English as simple language as communication. See more my practicing on Virtual Coordinator Training 2021 just click Here



During pandemic I absolutely speak English trough zoom in virtual coordinator training. I had challenge became as presenter twice in time, moderator 2 times, host 2 times and teach it to others. I was very useful because I have confident better to give the instruction, pronunciation, grammar etc.

Thank you for reading my true story. Hopefully, we are not worry to speak English everything everyplace is my school, everyone is our teacher and everything our material to tell the stories. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment