Tuesday, March 23, 2021

I have a winner of Aisei Challenge

 

Dokumentasi : Photo Whats app

Tuesday, March 23rd, 2021 at 07.59 P.M 

Alhamdulillah I had a winner of Aisei Challenge this week. I'm so happy now. All dear my friends congrated me as winner last night but I was sleeping at night. They are Ibu Wuridama, Pak D,  Susanto Pak Mohamad Bajuri,Ibu Dahlia Silitonga, Ibu , Pak Supadilah and the others. In the mornig I opened my hand phone I was surprised the winner belongs to me in twice time. 


I read one by one of the chats and at the beginning the winner was not me however the second round it took me as winner. I told to my grandma,my wife and my daughters I got the winner of Aisei Challenge in twice time. They were very happy because they could drink while tripping or going school. See video at Marina Beach here.



This appreciation will support us to write everything that can inspire others to do better than yesterday. My special thanks goes to Aisei Team that supports us to think in 15 minutes and to write in 15 minutes.I thank to all my dear friends of blogger who comment and chat us so that I'm not alone but we are together to fight. Your success is our success indeed. Togetherness in collaboration is key of success. 

 




2 comments: