Saturday, March 13, 2021

My First Course on the TEFLIN

 





Dokumentasi :Zoom Lesson Preparation


Sunday, March 14 2021

I had learnt about language teaching with TEFLIN. I was very happy in teaching and learning about English skill. However, It began from the zoom lesson. One of the course tutor said there many ways to use zoom lesson preparation like micro found muted, the zoom would record and share etc. I think it's very useful to know the requirement before I learnt about language.See more info about first TEFLIN Language Improving Course click here


I also got the interactive learning language using Whats app group to share my task and other colleagues would comment etc. It made more confident because I knew my mistake and I repaired it then I tried to make better than before.I would study for 8 weeks course. I would study online 2-6 hours every week.

I suppose learn for Group Task then I discuss about 3 ideas for studying online better. Many colleagues had ideas like study harder, sets goals, get up early 10 minutes to prepare it well, keep in touch with devices or breaking room etc. See more info about TEFLIN Language Improving Course click here



I came back into the main room, there the course tutor discussed the feed back then they also have always reflect the lesson. So  I knew What I learnt? What difficulty I found? How to find out the problem. I felt the TEFLIN course is very comfort online course. It's very useful for my self and my students. I hope the TEFLIN Language Improving  Course would offer me to joint it more. It's nice online course. My deepest thanks to TEFLIN's Tutor Course. See you soon.



 


  

1 comment:

  1. Membaca postingan ini sambil belajar Bahasa Inggris...hehehe

    ReplyDelete