Friday, August 19, 2022

Modul 2 Family

 

School: SMPN 42 Semarang

Name : Amin Wibowo

Class   : 7

Metode: Text Based Learning

Waktu :  2JP (1Pertemuan)

CP         :Capaian Pembelajaran

TP         : 

  1. 7.1 Identify vocabulary in the Family Text
  2. 7.2. Compare pronoun as subject an object in the Family Text.
  3. 7.3 Analyze the social function,structue text and language feature
  4. 8.1 Determine vocabulary in the family
  5. 8.2 Point out the mistake in the family text
  6. 8.3 Write a family
Learning Activities
Opening
  1. T greets S
  2. T and S pray
  3. T check S
Core Activities
Building Knowledge in the field
  1. Teacher ask some questions
  • How many family members does Mr. Amin have?
  • How many daughter does he have?
  • What is Mr. Amin?
  • Where does she work?
    2. Teacher provide a video about Family

The members of our family
Hello, my name is Erik. I am in the seventh grade. I will tell you the members about our family. There are four people in my family. My father or my dad, my mother or my mom,my elder sister and myself. My father is Mr. Hadi. He's an engineer. My mother is Mrs. Nia. She's a housewife. My elder sister is Intan. She is a student of SMP Perjuangan. She is in the ninth grade. Well, that's all about the members of my family
Modeling of the Text
  1. Teacher ask students watch the video
  2. The students write the questions below in the chat box.
  • What is the writer's mother?
  • What is the writer father?
  • How many people are there?
  • What is the text about?

Jointing the the text.
  • In a group students make a family via blog
  • The blogs are being shared at the whatsapp group.
  • The other group gives comments and answer the questions
            - What is the text about?
            - Is the text well organized?
Independent the text
  • The students write their family via their blog.
  • The students share it via whatsapp group.
Assessment
  • Attitude       : Observasi
  • Knowledge : Writen Test 
  • Skill              : Essay

No comments:

Post a Comment