Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Teaching using Live Streaming

 


Sumber Photo Dokumen Pribadi

Thursday,August10, 2021

Hi, everyone.

Many tools are available on teaching and learning. Many students has given asynchronous  using Google Classroom. I have been teaching English during pandemic not only asynchronous but also synchronous like using live streaming and google meet.

At the beginning I have ever fail in teaching using live streaming but I tried again and again. Finally I am success in delivering my lesson. They were very funny cause I also repeat and review last topic before starting new material. For instance what topic did you learn? Do you still remember last topic? etc.


Closing

I teach my students using synchronous and asynchronous cause many assignments are available at GC but synchronous as media to review last material. By doing this students can present their most difficult material. I and students are enjoying this online teaching and learning.

   




No comments:

Post a Comment