Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Acquiring the Ability to Speak Effective English

 I have been studying english but I could not speak effective english. I practice english everyday, many ways I try to exercise and exercise however my speaking english is not effectively.

Not only exercise we need to speak english effective but also we have strategy to make fast progress it.

Mentor is one of strategy to make english fast progress. He knows our weakness then we react our speaking trial and success.

Be speak clearly and smoothly the result is fine. Confidence is very important thing because of vocabulary and pronounciation is also very need it.

Here ia comparation before and I have strategy to speak effective. Feel the difference both activities below.

Before 

After


No comments:

Post a Comment