Monday, June 7, 2021

Success is Proccessing



Monday, the 7th of june, 2021.

In order to succeed you should have desire bigger than fear of Failure. Do you agree about that?

Never give up is simple word but we need to implemented in daily activity. I found challence in my office. I had become vice school principle of Semarang  42 junior high school. I was 29 years old. 

In 2017, I had become teacher because my school principle have always competed us and others but I got the online seminar then I had many competencies.

The boss asked me again to joint his environment of power but I told him that I want to develope myself to gain my top success.

I dare to speak truly. He respected to my choice.




1 comment:

  1. Nikmai prosesnya, akan ada sesuatu yang indah disetiap ujung proses

    ReplyDelete